Superior storage for your cycle
Available at Rowley Regis, Longbridge, Selly Oak and Stourbridge Junction rail stations. Cycle Hubs offer the most superior cycle storage in the West Midlands.
Why choose the Hub…
- It’s free of charge with no deposit required
- Spacious and fully covered storage keeping your bike from going to rust
- 24 hour smartcard access
- CCTV monitoring and emergency help points
The hubs are very easy to use, see for yourself…
How to store your bicycle in our Cycle Hubs
- Scan your Cycle Hub Smartcard on the shelter door to gain access.
- Once inside, carefully lift and pull the yellow trough so that the cycle rack is pointing towards the floor.
- Place the front wheel of your bicycle into the yellow trough. Warning: the cycle racks have a max load of 20kg - at no point should this be exceeded.
- Grip your bicycle at the saddle and head tube.
- Slowly roll your bicycle upwards into the trough until your back wheel is loaded in the yellow trough nearest the floor.
- Pull up the yellow ‘D’ lock-style bar in the middle of the rack until it passes over your bicycle’s gears.
- Secure your bicycle using a ‘D’ lock or similar style lock.
- Once your bicycle is secure, lift the cycle rack using the yellow trough handles until the rack is positively locked.
- That’s it - your bicycle is now correctly stored.
- Reverse these steps to unload your bicycle.
Protect your bike
Find out how you can protect your bike from theft including how to register, record, and security mark it, plus where to purchase gold standard D-locks for just £10.
Stay up to date
Don't miss out on vital information, sign up today and be in the know at all times.