Swift survey prize draw terms and conditions
1) The promoter for the prize draw is Network West Midlands which is a partnership between the West Midlands Combined Authority and bus, rail and tram operating companies within the West Midlands to promote increased public transport usage.
2) To enter this free prize draw entrants must complete the survey hosted at networkwm.com/survey. There is no other way to enter the prize draw. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide correct and accurate details as this information will be used to contact the winner.
3) Entry is open to UK residents in the West Midlands aged 18 or over as of 21 March 2018.
4) Entrants must not be employees of any of the member organisations forming part of Network West Midlands including their immediate family members, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
5) Entry is restricted to one entry per email/home address. Any additional free prize draw entries from the same email address will be removed for the purposes of this prize draw.
6) The prize draw opens at 9:00am on Thursday 22 March 2018 and closes at midnight Monday 9 April 2018. Late entries will not be valid.
7) All complete entries will be entered into the prize draw. 3 winners will be selected at random from eligible entries by West Midlands Combined Authority adjudicator. The prize draw will be held at the offices of West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD on Tuesday 10 April 2018.
8) 1 x £50 High Street voucher and 2 x £25 High Street vouchers are available (one per household). The prize is not transferrable and no alternative is available. West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equivalent or greater value.
9) West Midlands Combined Authority shall use its reasonable endeavours to contact the winner via the email address provided at the time of entry within 2 days of the draw. The prize/voucher will be sent to the winner in the post to the address provided by the winner. West Midlands Combined Authority will not accept responsibility for failure of delivery due to circumstances outside its control.
10) If the prize winner: a) chooses not to accept the prize; b) does not provide a suitable address for the prize to be dispatched; c) is disqualified from winning the prize; or d) does not claim the prize within 30 days of the draw the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded. West Midlands Combined Authority may (but shall not be obliged to) re-draw another winner from the eligible entries.
11) All decisions of West Midlands Combined Authority in respect of the prize draw will be final and binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right, subject to the applicable law, to terminate the prize draw at any time. In the event of termination or suspension, at its discretion, West Midlands Combined Authority shall select winners from eligible entries received prior to such termination.
13) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time on giving notice at www.networkwestmidlands.com
15) In entering this prize draw, the winner gives irrevocable permission to West Midlands Combined Authority to use the winner’s name without further compensation in any advertising or publicity without recompense.
16) The personal information provided to enter this prize draw may be used to send future information/offers from the West Midlands Combined Authority Marketing Team, provided the entrant opted in to receive such information/offers.
17) By participating in this prize draw, to the extent permissible by law, the participant releases West Midlands Combined Authority from any and all claims, damages or liabilities howsoever arising from or relating to participation in the prize draw.
18) By participating in this prize draw all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any entries that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the prize draw.
19) The names of winners can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the prize draw taking place.
20) West Midlands Combined Authority reserves the right at any time to amend, cancel or suspend the prize draw if for any reason beyond West Midlands Combined Authority control this prize draw is not capable of running as planned.
21) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Data Protection Act 1998. West Midlands Combined Authority will keep your personal information and details secure in compliance with the data protection provisions. Each entrant provides their consent to use their information for administration, notifying you of future updates to our products or services, for analysis purposes and to contact you, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.