Great places to visit by tram
Discover some great places to visit by Metro. Take the little ones on an exciting journey to a host of different destinations, find hidden gems in the Black Country or just enjoy me-time somewhere brand new.
Don't forget to check our discount vouchers to see if you could save.
Great places to visit by Metro
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 6 minutes
- Lighthouse Cinema: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 7 minutes
- Grand Theatre: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 6 minutes
- Wightwick Manor and Gardens: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 3 minutes to Wolverhampton Bus Station Busicon 9 towards Bridgnorth; alight at Wightwick Bank walkicon 2 minutes
- West Park: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 3 minutes to Wolverhampton Bus Station busicon 6/6A towards Wobaston; alight at Newhampton Road East/Great Hampton Street Walkicon 2 minutes
- Bantock House Museum: Tramicon Wolverhampton St. Georges Walkicon 5 minutes to Lichfield Street busicon 3 towards Castlecroft or 4 towards Penn; alight at Bantock House Museum or Bantock Avenue Walkicon 3 minutes
- Hickman Park: Tramicon The Crescent Walkicon 2 minutes
- Bilston Market: Tramicon Bilston Walkicon 2 minutes
- Bilston Craft Gallery: tramicon Bilston walkicon 5min
- Bert Williams Leisure Centre: Tramicon Bilston Walkicon 5 minutes
- Black Country Living Museum: Tramicon Wednesbury Parkway, Walkicon towards Leabrook Road Busicon 311/313 towards Dudley; alight at Black Country Living Museum
- Dudley Zoo: Tramicon Dudley Street/Guns Village, Busicon 74 to Dudley; alight at Castle Hill. Get 2-4-1 entry with our voucher offer.
- New Square (shopping and leisure complex): Tramicon West Bromwich Central Walkicon 6 minutes
- Dartmouth Park & Sandwell Valley Country Park: Tramicon West Bromwich Central Busicon 45 towards Walsall or 46 towards Pheasey; alight at Lloyds Street
- Soho House: Tramicon Soho Benson Road Walkicon 15 minutes towards Soho House along Benson Road, Factory Road, St Michael’s Hill and Soho Avenue
- Jewellery Quarter Museum: Tramicon Jewellery Quarter Walkicon 3 minutes
- Pen Museum: tramicon Jewellery Quarter Walkicon 10 minutes
- Newman Brothers Museum: Tramicon St Pauls Walkicon 10 minutes
- Cadbury World: Tramicon Bull Street Walkicon 5 minutes to New Street Station trainicon local train to Longbridge/Redditch; alight at Bournville station, Walkicon 3 minutes
- National Sea Life Centre: Tramicon Bull Street Walkicon 3 minutes to Colmore Circus Busicon 22/23/24/29 to Harborne; alight at Broad Street/Brindleyplace Walkicon 3 minutes. Save 40% on entry with our voucher offer.
- Thinktank: Tramicon Bull Street Walkicon Walk 13 minutes