We use cookies to improve your experience of this website. To find out more information about our cookies, please see our privacy policy.

Disabled Persons Pass

If you live in the West Midlands and meet the eligibility criteria - you can apply for a disabled persons pass.


Your pass is valid on the bus between 9.30am and 11.00pm.
Monday to Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays - anywhere in England. 



Rail Map         Your disabled Persons Pass is valid on trains in the blue zone on standard class.  

You can travel free on the bus, train and Metro in the West Midlands from 9.30 am until the end of the day on Monday to Friday - and at any time on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.

 view map    


Apply for a pass

Download an application form below or call 0345 303 6760 and we will post a form to you.

 Disabled application image   easy_disabled    Disabled application image
Disability Pass Application

Easy Read Application Form

  Disability Pass Application Form
Large Print


Post the completed form and relevant documents to:
PO Box 9421
B19 3TR

Concessionary Travel Card - Conditions of Use

Remember to:

  • complete the forms as fully as you can
  • attach a passport photograph - use sticky tape or glue.
  • read and sign the declaration.
  • include the documents asked for.

If you would prefer this document in a form more suited to your needs
Tel: 0121 214 7214 or email: customerrelations@centro.org.uk

Allow six weeks for us to process your application; it may take longer if the form is not completed in full or if the supporting evidence is missing.

We may need more information - if this is the case we will send you a questionnaire. 

If you need help filling in the application form or if you have any questions call our helpline. Tel: 0345 303 6760.

If you have reached the age of entitlement for the English National Concessionary Older Persons Pass you don't need to apply for a free travel pass on health grounds.


Child Pass Holders

If you have a Blind and Disabled Concessionary Card and are under 16 years old - you are entitled to an add on ticket which allows you to travel free on the bus in the West Midlands before 9.30 every day.

For help or to request an add on ticket - call the Ticketing Delivery Team at Centro
Tel: 0345 303 6760

If you are 16 or over but still in full time education, studying for 12 hours per week or more - you are entitled to a free ad on ticket. To apply you must must get a Unique Validation Code and a 16-18 application from your school or college.

Complete the application form and send it to:

Ticketing Delivery Team (16-18)
Centro House
16 Summer lane
B19 3SD

When your application has been authorised the pre 9.30 add on ticket and the 16-18 photocard will be posted to your school or college.

If you have a blind and disabled pass and a 16-18 card and do not have your pre 09:30 ticket, please call 0345 303 6760 and we will arrange for this to be sent to your school or college.


Lost Pass Replacements

Call our customer service team to arrange a replacement Tel: 0345 303 6760

A fee of £7.50 will be charged to replace your concessionary travel pass. Payment can be made over the phone using a credit or debit card. If you do not have a debit or credit card, you can order a replacement pass at our Birmingham New Street Travel Information Centre.

If your pass has been stolen and you have a crime reference number you will not need to pay the administration fee to replace it.

You can also arrange a replacement by downloading the form below and make cheques and postal orders payable to 'Centro'.

Once ordered by any of the above methods, passes will be dispatched First Class to arrive within 2-3 working days.

replacement form

Replacement Pass Form 

For information about how we will use your personal information see our Privacy Policy

Language line

We use Language Line, a telephone interpretation service. For more information call: 0345 303 6760.

Bookmark and Share