Direct Debit Application Forms
Adult Direct Debit Application Form
Child Direct Debit Application Form
You can apply online for Child Direct Debit
Child Direct Debit New Offer: Start saving on travel costs straight away.
Apply online for child bus, network or train tickets and you can buy a ticket to start on 1 September with payment taken from a credit or debit card.
Please complete using a ball point pen, and send with one passport sized photograph and post to:
Centro Direct Sales
16 Summer Lane
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Centro will notify you 20 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Centro to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Centro or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Centro asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.